What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to drive real, targeted traffic into your site
- Showing you how to hijack traffic from forums and send them to any site you want
- Showing you how to outsource articles to drive traffic from search engines
- Showing you 4 surefire ways to drive traffic to your website
- Showing you the 1 mistake you can never make when blogging
- Showing you video marketing techniques that bring visitors
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Real Traffic System scores 72.09/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.realtrafficsystem.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.88.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: realtrafficsystem.com you’ll also be taken through to realtrafficsystem.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)